Activate Tāmaki Makaurau
Is your tradie business looking to get online after the effects of COVID?
Then you may be in luck...
YOU COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING
Private strategy and planning session
up to $3000
Great for tradie businesses looking to get online, but don't know where to start.
Implementation of an online strategy and/or plan
Up to $4000
Great for tradie businesses who already have a plan in place, but don't yet have the funding.
If your business has felt the squeeze following the COVID restrictions then let’s turn it around together and boost business Auckland-wide.
As a registered service provider we can get you started with with business advice and digital implementation worth thousands of dollars.
Want to talk to us about this funding and find out if your business is eligible?
Don't feel alone, here are some of the results from the Business Response Survey
Almost 2 in 10 respondents said their business was not trading, with their business in 'hibernation' (18%).
Almost 7 in 10 respondents said their business was trading, but with reduced capacity/turnover (67%).
Fewer than 1 in 10 respondents said their business was trading 'as usual' or 'in excess of usual levels' (9%).
The type of support businesses are currently getting under the grant:
The types of information, advice and/or guidance businesses need and would find most useful -
- How to develop or update their business plans and processes so they are in line with the new traffic light system (44%).
- How to operate and manage customers within the new traffic light system (44%).
- How to lead my team through changes and uncertainty (38%).
- How to operate safely at the different alert/traffic light levels (36%).
1:1 coaching from a specialist or advisor was by far the preferred method of receiving advice (57%),
The strategies, plans and/or processes businesses need to develop/create or update and implement the most were:
- Sales and marketing strategy/plans.
- Business continuity strategies/plans and;
- Digital strategies/plans.